Metro Strikes, English Speakers
Tomorrow there is a metro strike here in Brussels...for the second time since I've been here for the past two months. It's a little frustrating because I have to walk to work and that takes about 45 minutes to an hour but I guess the walk is good for me. I just told my boss that I'd be a little late to work... :)
Tonight at the gym I heard some American English so I made a new friend. Her name is Kim and she is from California. It was kind of in passing so I didn't get too much info but I hope to see her again! It's always refreshing to meet English speakers but even better to meet an American. Usually on my way home from the gym I meet someone who is looking for the hostel that I live by. They always speak English too so it's a nice change! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home