Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Hague Netherlands Temple--October 8, 2005

This is the Brussels International Ward Temple Trip to The Hague Netherlands Temple. It was really amazing and I thought for sure it'd be the only time I got to go the temple in Europe but it turns out I get to go again this Saturday because my visiting teacher and her husband are temple workers. I guess that's the perks of having a visiting teacher with a car! I am really looking forward to it! This will be an eventful weekend for me, between going to the Netherlands and then leaving for Italy on Sunday! I am really excited though! I will be flying into Milan and then taking the train to Rome. I only have 3 days there but that should be just enough to give me a break from work and give me the chance to see a bit of Europe. I'll have lots of pictures to share when I get back! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home