Monday and Friday...all at the same time!!
Today I had to go back to work after my little vacation to Rome...but really it wasn't so bad! In fact, it was great because it was like a Monday and a Friday all at the same time. Sad because my break was over but happy because another one was on it's way! :) I have lots to do since I was gone but I am glad...I was having a bit of a lull at work and need a little bit of an overload to feel productive.
Next week I have to give another presentation to the same group of CEOs that I did in the Netherlands in September. It revolves around the same subject as last time but in more detail...I haven't really practiced yet but am hoping for the best! Then in a little over a week I leave for Germany for the big exhibition called Medica in Dusseldorf. I am excited to go to Germany and to get the experience of an exhibition.
Tonight I went to the movie theater with Jared (the guy from BYU I am interning with) to see Red Eye. Andrew loved this one and highly recommended it but I just get really tense during suspenseful movies! It was good but I just tensed up all over and may have accidently grabbed Jared in an inappropriate area when looking to squeeze his arm that turned out to not be there...oops! Anyway, I did scream at one point but overall it was a good movie. Since Andrew loves these kind of movies I think they'll be something I'll see a lot more of and if I don't already like--I'll have to learn to start! :)

1 Comments:
Well, all I can say girl is you better be more careful about where you put your hands!!
Post a Comment
<< Home