Monday, November 07, 2005

Life is Just So Daily....Sometimes

Today I spent a lot of my time just trying to get prepared for the meeting I organized at a hotel a couple of months ago. This is a meeting of an association that Obelis belongs to with their competitors. Well at the last minute the members of the European Commission who were going to come cancelled so the members of the association wanted to cancel the Tuesday meeting but keep the Wednesday one. Well there was chaos in the office but I just really didn't feel the pressure. I've come to realize that it's not such a big deal if things don't go the way you planned. It just doesn't pay to get stressed out and join the club of freaky stressed out co-workers. We had a meeting for the exhibition in Germany (Medica) that we are going to next week and it got even more stressful--for everyone else! :) Jared and I just looked at each other and we were like....who cares?? They argue back and forth about meaningless things and Jared and I have been made to feel so much like outsiders (since we are not family members) that we have no investment in the affairs of this business whatsoever...

Jared is done with his commitment right after Medica in two weeks and guess what??!! I only have 5 weeks left! About 36 days or so left to be exact...so the count down is on! I hope everyone is planning an elaborate chin-dig to welcome me back! :)

Well anyway, the time will go quickly and before you know it I'll be back in the States (I can't believe I call it that now! I think I used to call in "home"... :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home