Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Actual Events

The things I could describe to you about my work experience in an Israeli run Belgium firm would be actual events that have actually taken place...they would violate all labor, civil, and human rights laws in place today in the United States. It is possible that slaves were treated better in the United States, pre-abolition, than my current employer treats people. Despite these facts, I will refrain from giving the gruesome details.

Suffice it to say that I have been doing quite super as of late and I actually like Belgium! (Go figure!) I am surviving and my ward is not so bad after all...in fact they are all quite sweet. I am enjoying life--in the best way I can--and the hardest part is the management of the company I have chosen to intern with. I have grown a lot but at this moment I do not know if I will be returning closer to Thanksgiving or Christmas...stay tuned for the latest information on my return flight to the U.S. It could be sooner than anticipated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home