November 22 is the Big Day!
Well friends and family, I know it has been a day or so since I updated my Blog but it has been with good reason...without further adieu, I am officially announcing my travel plans. Instead of returning on December 15, as originally planned, I will be returning to the U.S. on November 22. It does seem somewhat sudden but in reality it is a decision I have been thinking about for the past 3 months! So I get to be home for Thanksgiving and I also get to start looking for a real job that much sooner. :) I am nervous about the looking for the real job part but know it's inevitable.
Everyone has really been very kind to me in Brussels and I have had a good experience overall. I have learned a ton and I am definitely a different person. I am now "city-fied" and able to handle the stinky subways, the inability to speak the local language, and being very much all on my own. Lessons I could never have learned in the comfort of my own country.
I leave for Germany for the biggest exhibition of the year for my company on Tuesday and have to be out of my apartment on the same day so I have some packing to do for sure! :) If you'd like a few more details, feel free to send me an email...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home