Monday, December 05, 2005

Chillin' with the Bourgeois

I just have to make public the fact that Danielle and Jared Bourgeois have to be the nicest people on the planet. I mean seriously, they totally let me take over their apartment and they have never been rude to me even once. They are such examples to me of kindness and charity and I will never be able to express to them how much I truly appreciate their kindness.

Update on the job situation...well I've had interviews with two companies so far. One second interview and another interview with a third company on Wednesday. I am trying so hard and really feel that one of these jobs will work out. I'm sure of it! :) In the meantime, I went ahead and purchased a plane ticket home for Christmas. I figured if Andrew has a plane ticket to Seattle, it doesn't make much sense to let him go by himself! Now does it? Plus I really didn't want to stay here in Provo over the holidays without a solid prospect for employment...

Well the news is in on my car (see the owie at left). $2,200 to repair without insurance help. Ouch. I mean, the poor girl is barely worth that. So I have had to make a rough decision but it's time to put her down. I am going to meet with a nice man who buys vehicles at auto auctions (he'll possibly trade my vehicle out) and hopefully look at a 2001 Toyota Corolla for a steal of a deal. We'll see how it works out since I am not technically in a position to purchase a car! Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home