Possibilities on the Horizon...
I don't want to say that I have found a job but there is a very good possibility that I have. And so while I am trying to hold back on my excitement, I can't help but post the good news here. The company is in Draper, Utah which is about a 30 minute drive from Provo, where I live. The company is called WiLife and currently they are brand new. They are launching their first product Monday and beginning January 1st the product will be available nationwide in stores like BestBuy, Circuit City, Frys, and other great electronic stores. So what is the product you say? It's home digital video surveillance cameras. The intention is to provide affordable home security that is the latest, cutting edge technology. The company has been in existence for 2 years with engineers developing prototypes and such...They forsee great company growth. Currently the have 12 employees and project have 100 employees by the end of 2007. I think it would be really exciting to be a part of a growing company with great potential. I'd be doing eMarketing for them initially and possibly as I grow with the company, get promoted! :)
Well anyway, I had my first interview with the company on Wednesday. The guy seemed really positive and said he'd have me come in on Monday and spend a few hours in the office. Then he gave me a call and true to his word invited me in to the office. He said that if all goes well then an offer will probably be extended to me that day. I am really excited about the potential and possibility of working with this company. I don't know anything about compensation or benefits but think it will be positive.
Stay tuned....as always, for exciting updates!! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home