Far Too Long!
It's been far too long since I posted an update and while I don't have any exciting or earth-shattering news to post, I still thought it would be nice to say a little something to my one loyal blog reader (that's you Cait! :) ).
Anyway, I have been keeping busy at work and am still working feverishly hard to build awareness for my little-known start-up company. I mean seriously, I love the product and love the people I work with. But it's funny because the product is finally ready to roll out and be sold so everyone suddenly thinks that everyone should already know we exist. I might mention that the product has been in development for 3 years. While it's difficult to do marketing without a product, it'd be nice to have some foundation laid already. But I guess it gives me a way to start from the ground up and really make things happen. It'll be a great experience and I do enjoy the challenge of it all. I'll have to fight off the individuals who don't quite think it sho
uld take so long until I can prove my efforts through results.I have had some success. In fact if you go to www.amazon.com and type in "video surveillance" into the search box, you might just find the LukWerks Starter Kit - Digital Video Surveillance Camera System. :) But it changes all the time and could be better or worse when you look at it. But you should give it a shot! :)
Anyway, life is going well. I am now able to start paying for my bills and I'll be eligible for medical and dental on February 1st. I'm all grown up now and my mom is even making me pay for every little thing on my own (including my vitamins....).
Things are going terrific with Andrew. He continues to be a sweetheart and do wonderful things for me. He puts up with my moodiness that happens on occasion and I put up with his ardent passion for any televised sports. :) No big plans yet other than simply enjoying each other. We've officially been dating for 7 months today!! Unbelieveable! I love him so much though and I'm glad he wouldn't give up on me. :) :)

1 Comments:
So although I don't leave comments, I must let you know, I do read your blog from time to time.
Yes, I'll try Amazon.com and give you more feed back on your web site.
Post a Comment
<< Home