Monday, February 20, 2006

June 24th is the Big Day!! :)


Well folks, the rumors are true! On Valentine's Day this year Andrew took me to Salt Lake City to Temple Square and popped the big question. He had his roommate place a present strategically on a pedestal outside and had it waiting there for me when we got to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. I opened up my valentine's gift--a scrapbook. I thumbed through the pages, only to find a few pages had been scrapbooked. To my surprise! :-o The page said "Will you marry me?" I was shocked! On the opposite page was a note Andrew had written expressing his apprecitation and love for me...so cute. He got down on one knee and told me how much he loved me as he pulled out the ring we selected six long months ago! He asked me if I'd be his and of course, I said YES! He said I took a little long to respond, not that I meant to, but it's not bad to make the guy a little nervous, right?? :)

Anyway, we've selected June 24 as our wedding date. We will be sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City, Utah Temple at 2pm. If things go as planned a reception will follow at 6:30pm at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building on Temple Square--where he proposed! :)

I'm so excited and making plans has been so fun. We are looking at an apartment tonight and we registered at Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond on Saturday...I guess this is for real!

I love Andrew soooo much! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Congratulations!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home