Tuesday, May 23, 2006

One Month and Counting


Andrew and I are down to the final month of our engagement. All the plans have been made, the invitations sent, and now we are just enjoying bridal showers galore and time together. But truth be told, we're both very ready for June 24 to come! I am ready to be Mrs. Young and we are ready to head to Cancun for the honeymoon. So this is all an exercise in patience now.

About a week ago a new roommate moved into my apartment. All of my roommates had moved out at the beginning of May so I had about 2 weeks where I lived solo. Andrew had moved a lot of his things into my place for storage and I was pretty well spread out. While no one enjoys living alone, I'd gotten used to it. And then one day this new little roommate moved in. She has created quite the ruckus but I think it will be ok. I get to move into Andrew and I's apartment on June 4...so I can last until then.

Anyway, I continue to work at WiLife as the Marketing Specialist. Just plugging along making a living wage so that I can support Andrew and I until he finishes school. But let it be known...the moment Andrew graduates...I will no longer work! (well I'll probably still work but not here and not in Utah!! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home